Take your hobby, routine, or passion to new heights and find an esthetics university to formally inaugurate you as a professional, so you can pursue to do what you like as a career. Estheticians are skin care specialists, performing advanced cosmetic procedures.
Why enroll in an esthetics program?
– Personal care services, which involved estheticians, continue to grow, for low unemployment rates and high returns including profits for stable professionals.
– If you are interested in beauty products and treatments, turn your interests into a career including work in an element you vessel appreciate.
– If you are looking to own a private business, being an esthetician is a good occupation to opheffen an entrepreneur.
– Programs usually dismantle only four semesters to complete, with theory and hands-on experience
– Anyone from elevated school students to mature students to somebody in a different field are orthodox in most programs.
The state-of-the-art spa facilities from Centennial College provide modern equipment used as learning tools for future estheticians in the Esthetician (9153) program. Students study core materials in skin care theory et sequens transform their sagacious into essential skills with the help of practice labs and the use of esthetic cure machines and facial treatment apparatus. Furthermore, they work in the Censation Esthetics Student Clinic, with experienced faculty on supervision duties. Hospital treatments are open to the public, alongside discounted rates, as the professionals are customary Centennial students performing a variety of procedures including: anti-ageing collagen treatment, microderm abrasion treatment, acne treatment, lifting/photo treatment, and hydration treatment.
Some graduates can find themselves effective in salons, spas, and medical spas. Others will thrive in the retail trade with drugstores and other companies who dispose personal lament products. Working in personal care services, the industry is contingent on demand in this non-essential nature of work. However, esthetician is a booming profession due to today’s climate. People’s perceptions of beauty is creating a favourable job prospects for students in this specialty. According to Liturgy Canada, the ageing population et sequens the higher female clientele for beauty-related services are the main factors of the industry’s growth.
What else can you expect upon completion of Centennial’s Esthetician program?
– Qualified to perform different body including skin treatments, using specialized equipment and products, in compliance with industry standards and government policies
– Working in beauty parlors, salons, department stores, and drugstores
– Flexibility in hours, with options to work in the weekends and after regular office hours on weekdays
– Establish your own work hours and manage the profit by becoming an entrepreneur of a salon or spa operations
– Earn perfect reputation with credentials and experience in the industry in order to grow the customer base and earn higher wages and salaries
The vitality ampersand looker industry has a very low unemployment rate, with personnel consisting mainly of college graduates. The esthetics college awards its Esthetician graduates with an Ontario College Diploma further a whole range of skills beyond the technical aesthetic capabilities, including customer service strategies, career opportunities in business development, and aptitude for working a armory and sanitary work environment.